Shipping Container Levelling Pads
You need to ensure the container is level, otherwise, it will be difficult to open and shut the doors. It is just like hanging a window or door in a house if the door or window frame is not straight then the door will not hang properly.
– Adjust the level of your container up to 260mm.
– Designed to sit in the bottom corner caster of a shipping container.
– The four-hole in the base plate for ground anchors.
– To reduce height, it can be cut down.
The Quickfit container levelling pads are designed for fast and safe levelling of a shipping container on rough and un-level ground.
– Load ratings 12,000 KG
– Weights – 4.5 KG
– Galvanised Finished
1) Measure and mark out exactly where your corner casters are going to sit on the ground.
2) Ensure the levelling pads will be situated on a solid level surface. They can also be fixed to the ground if the circumstances are necessary.
3) Adjust the levelling pad to the required height by twisting the mechanism. The pole can also be cut down to size if a smaller height adjustment is necessary.
4) Carefully position the container on to the levelling pad.
Please don’t forget to check our other products. Click here for more options.