Shipping Container Shelving Brackets
- Quick easy and simple to install with an average installation time of just 5 minutes.
- Designed to hook on to the internal Lashing points. The load rating is 250kg per bracket arm and 500kg per bracket.
- Please note the number of brackets required will depend on how long you want the shelf and size of your container.
- Three brackets are suitable for racking the whole of one side of a 20ft container, however, depending on the weight and the positioning of the lashing points D rings in your container you may prefer to use four or five.
These Shipping Container Shelving Brackets offer durability, easy/fast install and great space utilisation. All our metal products come powder coated to allow protection against the elements and longer life. We can offer various discounts on wholesale of all our products, please feel free to contact us for more details.
- No bolting or welding to the Shipping Container necessary
- Ideal for two 9X2 timber lengths or two scaffold boards (462mm / 18 1/2 inch deep shelf)
- Rated for 250 kg / 550 Lbs per bracket arm
- No damage to the Shipping Container or storage unit when uninstalled.
- Unobstructed storage space under the shelf
Please don’t forget to check our other products. Click here for more options.