Shipping Container Shelving Bracket
This Shelving Bracket is designed to hook on to the internal D rings It allows you to shelve both sides of a 20ft shipping container (wood not included).
Available in Single, Set of 3 and Set of 6 Shelving Brackets.
Our shipping container shelf range also includes pipe racking why not take a look?
- 458mm / 18-inch deep shelf
- Rated for 250kg /550 Lbs per bracket arm
- Rated for 500kg / 1100 Lbs per bracket
- Hooks to shipping container D ring
- Hooks to shipping container Corner Casting
- No bolting or welding to the Shipping container necessary
- No damage to the shipping container or storage unit when uninstalled.
- Unobstructed storage space undershelf
The low cost and effective way to organise your Shipping Container.
An idea for archiving, garden tools, workshop conversions, self-storage, chemical storage, extra shop storage,
cold food storage and much more!
‘Have it your way’
Our container shelving brackets allow you to have your shelf as long as required, just simply add more brackets!
Download The Container Bracket Product Sheet Instructions Download
Download The Stress Test Report Instructions Download
So what makes our products the best container accessories and modifications on the market?
- All products are powder-coated to ensure no rust stains and increase life span. If you wish to then paint the accessory or modification after this can also act as a very good undercoat.
- We only use items of high-quality steel to increase the security and strength of the shipping container.
- Our products all come with installation guides to ensure easy and quick install.
- We offer a range of youtube videos so you can see just how easy it is to install and observe the quality.
We specialise in the sale and distribution of shipping container accessories and modifications.
All the product that we offer is designed to be quickly and easily installed with no need for welding or painting.
We supply a wide range of shipping container accessories. From air vents, shelving and racking, lock-boxes, divider walls, stacking pins, bridge clamps and more!
Please don’t forget to check our other products. Click here for more options.
If you have any questions, please give us a call on 0208 398 8441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org