Shipping Container Divider Wall
Are you looking for an efficient way to organize the contents of your shipping container? Or are you thinking of converting one large container into separate storage spaces for business purposes? Then, a divider wall may be the ideal solution for you!
Divider walls are the best way to create the right storage space you need for an office room or workshop space. Why? Because container partitions can be installed almost anywhere in the container, thereby allowing you to have just the right measure you need.
If you are planning to have refrigerated containers, you will be assured to know that your frozen and chilled goods are completely secure from each other.
Also, our no bolt, no welding installation will leave no damage to the container after uninstall.
- 16 gauge steel construction
- Each section 2362 x 1118
- 54.43kg / 130lbs
- Powder-coated grey
- Corrugated steel for added strength
- 4 pressure fitted feet fit between container wall corrugations
- No bolt-on or welding needed
Why Use This Product?
- Quick and easy to install
- Allows you to compete with large self-storage companies by offering the same size units
- Powder coating enables hardwearing and prevents corrosion
- Gives self-storage companies that professional look
- Grants the peace of mind that goods are safe and secure
Install a partition almost anywhere in a double door container or container with a roll door or main door on one end in under twenty minutes! Check out our Youtube channel and see just how easy it is to install our Shipping Container Divider Wall.
If you want your divider wall to have the same colour as your shipping container, please check out our selection of paint. We also offer the correct RAL colours for touching up damaged or modified containers. Please contact us for more details.
Don’t forget to check our other products. Click here for more options.
We are also on eBay <<< If you have any Questions? Please give us a call on 0208 398 8441 or email us at email@example.com
Quickfit container accessories will not be held responsible for the incorrect installation of any accessories on all components.