4-Dial Combination Disc Padlock With Shielded Hardened Steel Shackle 70mm
– Material: Stainless Steel
– Size: 70mm,or 2-3/4” Body Width,Hardened 3/8″ (9.58mm) Steel Shackle, Depth 19mm
– Product weight: 255 g/0.56 lb
– 1 * Padlock,1*English instruction
How to set 4-Dial Combination Disc Padlock With Shielded Hardened Steel Shackle 70mm Combination Code
- Turn Dials to opening combination(Factory default is 0-0-0-0).
- Slide black lever underneath combination right to left to open the shackle.
- On the back of Lock, use a screwdriver to turn change screw counter-clockwise 90 degrees to a horizontal position.
- The lock is now in reset mode. Turn dials to the desired combination.
- Double-check dials that they are at the desired combination.
- Turn reset screw clockwise 90 degrees bank to the original vertical position.
- The lock is set to a new combination now. Please write down the new password so you can remember your passwords.
- Important Note: You are not able to lock padlock until you finish the step.
– Quality problems occur within a one-year replacement, lifetime warranty. If you have any problems please feel free to contact us, we will reply to you within 8 hours and give you a satisfactory solution.
4-Dial Combination Disc Padlock
Please don’t forget to check our other products. Click here for more options.
We have over 30 years of experience within the industry of Self Storage and the use of shipping containers. By this time, we have identified many of the common faults that occur when modifying shipping containers. Issues that are not carried out properly.
Many of these problems are due to poor general design. With exposed metalwork, low-quality paintwork, overuse of mastic covering welding holes. All causing containers to rust allowing for leaks and plywood floors to rot. Therefore giving less security to the unit.
We, ourselves, have found this when converting units for our own storage company. That’s why we only use Insta doors and divider walls for our Self-storage units. To prevent leaks and damage caused by water over time. Also to ensure a high level of security is maintained.
- Container Shelving and Racking, designed for shipping containers. Our shelving hooks on the lashing points in your standard container, preventing wasted space underneath.
- Bolt-on Lockboxes, fast and easy to install. With high-quality steel and powder coating.
- Divider Walls are spring-loaded. Quick to install and designed for splitting up container sizes ideal for self-storage.
- Air vents to reduce condensation. When using the container to store items with high moisture content or reduce heat. In hot weather to prevent the damage of good in storage. Additionally to reduce the risk of fire.
- Shipping Container Wheels. Fix on just like a twist-lock idea for getting your container into a hard to reach places.
- Twist-Locks and Bridge Clamps. We stock goods and can dispatch on a next day delivery. Ready for the arrival of your new container.
- Padlocks, secured and designed for use with either Shipping Container Lock Boxes. Or the locking points on the door levers.