Shipping Container Shelving Bracket – Four Tier
Stronger Easier Quicker!
One trouble-free way to keep your storage container neat and sorted out is to place a Shipping Container Shelving Bracket. With the right shelving, you can add storage shelf and stock space without obstructing valuable floor space.
Quick, easy, and simple to install: Hang, add boards, and it’s good to go! The average installation time is just 5 minutes!
- The hanging design of this bracket hooks onto the internal lashing points where the load rating is 250kg / 550 lbs. per bracket arm and 500kg / 1100 lbs. per bracket.
- Three brackets are suitable for racking the whole single side of a 20ft container. However, if you are planning to load more weight, you may prefer to use 4 or 5 shelving brackets.
- Standard containers usually come with 5 lashing points / D rings on the top rail. So you may want to consider the positioning of these lashing points before you add more load to your shelf.
- Please note the number of brackets required will depend on how long you want the shelf and the size of your container.
* Planks, boards, or timber are required.
Specifications of each bracket:
- Rated for 250kg /550 lbs. per bracket arm
- Rated for 500kg / 1100 lbs. per bracket
- Four Tier
- Hooks to shipping container D ring
- Hooks to shipping container Corner Casting
- No bolting or welding to the shipping container is necessary
- No damage to the shipping container or storage unit when uninstalled
- Unobstructed storage space under the shelf
- 9×2 sawn timber or scaffold boards can be used
- Easy to pack away and store
Please don’t forget to check our other products. Click here for more options.
We are also on eBay <<<
Any Questions? Please give us a call on 0208 398 8441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org minutes