Shipping Container Shelving Bracket – 1 and 2 Tier
Stronger Easier Quicker!
One trouble-free way to keep your storage container neat and sorted out is to place a Shipping Container Shelving Bracket. With the right shelving, you can add storage shelf and stock space without obstructing valuable floor space.
Quick, easy, and simple to install: Hang, add boards, and it’s good to go! The average installation time is just 5 minutes!
- The hanging design of this bracket hooks onto the internal lashing points where the load rating is 250kg / 550 lbs. per bracket arm and 500kg / 1100 lbs. per bracket.
- Three brackets are suitable for racking the whole single side of a 20ft container. However, if you are planning to load more weight, you may prefer to use 4 or 5 shelving brackets.
- Standard containers usually come with 5 lashing points / D rings on the top rail. So you may want to consider the positioning of these lashing points before you add more load to your shelf.
- Please note the number of brackets required will depend on how long you want the shelf and the size of your container.
These Shipping Container Shelving Brackets offer durability, easy/fast installation, and great space utilisation. All our metal products come powder coated to provide protection against the elements and longer life.
We can offer various discounts on the wholesale of all our products, please feel free to contact us for more details.
- No bolting or welding to the Shipping Container necessary
- Ideal for two 9X2 timber lengths or two scaffold boards (462mm / 18 1/2 inch deep shelf)
- Rated for 250 kg / 550 Lbs per bracket arm
- No damage to the Shipping Container or storage unit when uninstalled.
- Unobstructed storage space under the shelf
Please don’t forget to check our other products. Click here for more options.
We are also on eBay <<<
Any Questions? Please give us a call on 0208 398 8441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org minutes